Monday, September 20, 2010

My Healthstewardship

Well I lost another 3 pounds…whew! I always get so nervous even if I know I did a good job. I just never know how my body is going to react. That makes a total of 28 pounds gone! I’m only 2 pounds away from my half-way point of my first mini goal. I did the math and I HAVE to lose 2 pounds every week in order to reach my goal. It is doable but I am nervous because the holidays will be here before you know it. AHHHH! I just need to remember what I’ve learned and not go hog wild. Also, more exercise would definitely help the cause as well.

I don’t have a whole lot to share today. Definitely not as “blabbering” feeling as last week. I’m just thrilled my hard work is paying off right now. I’m proud of myself for losing weight on my own. This will definitely help when I go to have surgery.

Alright… this is short… I am going to end it here. Please feel free to email me if you ever have any questions or comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment