Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm a winner!

Well wouldn't you know. I actually won a contest. I always enter theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com contests. It is totally free to enter so what have I got to lose? But I've never been lucky enough to win these types of things. Well I won this contest and got the good news this morning. Of course I ordered a bunch of vitamins last night and I won a bunch of vitamins this morning but I will definitely use them. Thank you so much Shelly I am so excited!


See what I won below:

The Prize: This totally SPOOKTACULAR Gift Basket of Celebrate Vitamin goodies to help you maintain post weight loss surgery good health.

Calcium Plus 500 (Cherry Tart) 90 ct.
Multivitamin (Pineapple Strawberry) 60 ct.
Multivitamin (Mandarin Orange) 60 ct.
30mg Iron (Grape) 30 ct.
B-12 (Cherry) 90 ct.
Sample packets of many of Celebrate's other yummy flavors

and...

4 single servings of ENS - Multivitamin & Calcium Drink Mix (Wild Cherry)
4 single servings of ENS - Multivitamin & Calcium Drink Mix (Citrus Splash)
4 single servings of ENS - Multivitamin & Calcium Drink Mix (*New flavor* Cranberry - Grape)

plus...

4 single servings of ENS + Protein (Vanilla Cake Batter)
4 single servings of ENS + Protein (Chocolate Milk)
4 single servings of ENS + Protein (*New flavor* Strawberry)

Your Multivitamin, Calcium, Fiber and Protein all in one drink. If only these were around when I was a new post-op.

but wait there's more... a Pumpkin Orange 28 oz. Blender Bottle and a Pill Organizer

0 comments:

Post a Comment