Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Finding balance...

Now that I am working out I find I don’t have much time to be blogging. I will continue to do updates and such as applicable. Right now I am working out 5 days a week. I know… it is quite remarkable the change in my mind. So Sunday – Thursday is my workout and I have Friday & Saturday off. During the work week it makes for a long day as I leave work, go home change and pick up River, drive to the YMCA (about 15 minutes depending on traffic) then workout for an hour, then we usually jump in the Jacuzzi to warm up and relax our muscles a bit, then we come home and eat dinner. By the time I am done eating dinner it is around 8:30 or 9:00. By the time I eat dinner and wind down for an hour or so (watching TV) I’m dosing off on the couch and it is off to bed. I’ve been going to bed around 10:00 almost every night. So in any event I will definitely update as I can. Right now I think the exercise is most important for me although the support I get from all of you is terrific. I need to find that balance which is hard to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment