Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thyroid Update

I got a call this morning from my endocrinologist and my thyroid nodule is benign. What a relief! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Although I have been thinking positively and praying for good results there was still a chance that there could be less than desirable results, there is always that chance. But getting the confirmation that I am fine is such a huge relief. So it is upward and onward. Tonight I will be taking another water aerobics class. I have a co-worker that had a dream I got my surgery date today. I also woke up thinking that today is the day. So we shall see. Maybe it is just the excitement of being so close to getting that date. Whew!

 

Thank you all for your prayers and positive vibes. I am so blessed with such a great group of friends, family and co-workers supporting me. It means a lot to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment