Monday, March 28, 2011

It is Monday!

It is Monday! I know how you all love Mondays. Another day that we are alive in this world, right? So much to be grateful for. I’m working on changing my attitude. Not that I think I have a bad attitude but I am going to be happy about Monday (and everyday for that matter). I have been existing and not living. It is time for me to connect and live life. Of course a lot of that is going to be easier once I have more weight off of me. I would not wish this extra weight on my worst enemy, ok maybe I would. NO, just kidding I wouldn’t. I am just so happy to be alive and able to have a supportive husband. He has been my rock through this process. He has really been on board with me as of recently which I am very happy about. It benefits him too since he has weight to lose and he is diabetic.

Eating healthy can be fun. Think of all the new and exciting recipes out there that I’ve never had. That is the attitude I need (and I have). As dr. Nick says in his book, My Big Fat Greek Diet, “You have to change the way you see before you can change the way you look.”. Boy isn’t that true. Many people don’t understand that but I understood it the first time I heard it. You have to change your mindset and your approach and outlook on the journey of weight loss (you have to be willing to change) in order to change the way you look (lose weight).

I have not heard from doctor yet but it is only Monday. Tomorrow I will start physical therapy on my knee/legs. I am hoping this time they don’t tell me after one session that they don’t feel it could benefit me. I definitely do feel it can benefit me.

Alright I’m done for the day. Good night and see you on Tuesday. J

1 comments:

Shan said...

Hey! New follower. I'll be back to read more. ~Karlie

Post a Comment