Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Not much new to report

Yes, the title says it all. There is not much new to report. As they say, no news is good news, right!? Today is my 3 week point as to when I can fax the internist. I'm struggling with it though. As much as I want to I'm not up to exercising 45 minutes a day yet. I have asked around to others who were near around what I weigh and they said they were not doing any kind of exercise prior to surgery and they came out just fine. I am exercising just not 45 minutes a day. I mean that is sort of extreme for someone my size that isn't being supervised. I'm definitely working up to it though and I know the water aerobics will help. I haven't joined the gym yet as we are working through the financial aspect of it but hoping to join this week. In the meantime I am riding the bike almost everyday for about 15-20 minutes a day. Then I will do either weights, wii or resistance band exercises.

I will be setting my appointment tomorrow for my physical therapist and then on Friday I will be calling for an appointment for an ultrasound. Other than that I am doing well. I've lost 63 pounds altogether. I feel like I should be losing more with the radical change I've made. I'm not eating processed carbs, having a protein shake as one of my meals (breakfast), no snacks during the day (only lunch & dinner) and then under 1500 calories a day (most days under 1200 calories) plus I am exercising. I will up the water intake and see if that helps.

Other than that... that is it from me... I'm trying to post more often just as a outlet for me. Plus something to come back to when I've lost a bunch of weight and may be having a hard time.

Take care y'all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment